On November 26, the Redmi Note 9 series was officially launched, which was welcomed by many consumers. There are also many consumers entangled between Redmi 10X and Redmi Note 9. So what is the difference between them? Which mobile phone is more cost-effective? We will compare performance, screen, camera and battery life.
1) Redmi Note9. Redmi Note9 is equipped with MediaTek Dimensity 800U processor, 7nm architecture, the CPU consists of two A76 cores clocked at 2.4GHz and six A55 energy efficiency cores. The GPU is the latest generation of ARMMali-G57GPU, and the highest storage is LPDDR4X+UFS2. 2. AnTuTu scored 330,567 points.
2) Redmi 10X. Redmi 10X is equipped with Dimensity 820 processor, adopts eight-core design, CPU is composed of four 2.6GHz A76 cores + four 2.0GHz A55 energy efficiency cores, GPU is also Mali-G57MC5, the highest storage supports LPDDR4X and UFS2.1, AnTuTu scored 415672 points.
Redmi 10X uses Dimensity 820 processor, which is exclusively used by Xiaomi from MediaTek. Among mid-range processors, this processor has the best performance. Redmi Note9 uses Dimensity 800U processor performance slightly behind Dimensity 820, but this performance gap is not too big, except for continuous high-load usage scenarios like games, it is basically sufficient for daily use.
1) Redmi Note 9. Redmi Note 9 uses a 6.53-inch OLED screen with a hole in the upper left corner, supports 2400×1080 resolution and 90Hz refresh rate, supports side fingerprint and facial recognition, the thickness of the whole machine is 9.05 mm, and the weight is 199g.
2) Redmi 10X. The front of Redmi 10X is equipped with a 6.57-inch AMOLED water drop screen with a refresh rate of 60Hz and a screen-to-body ratio of up to 98%. It supports screen fingerprint and face unlocking. The body retains a 3.5mm headphone jack. 205g.
In terms of screen brightness, contrast, HDR and other screen parameters, Redmi Note 9 is inferior to Redmi 10X. In actual use, Redmi 10X also performs better than Redmi Note 9, and supports screen fingerprint function. Neither phone Supports high refresh, so Redmi 10X has a greater screen advantage.
1) Redmi Note 9. The rear of Redmi Note 9 uses 48 million pixels + 8 million pixels super wide-angle + 2 million pixels macro AI three-camera composition, supports OIS optical image stabilization, and the front is a 13 million high-definition selfie camera.
2) Redmi 10X. Redmi 10X uses 48 million pixel main lens + 18 million pixel wide-angle lens + 2 million pixel depth of field lens, supports 3x optical zoom, 5x hybrid zoom, 30x digital zoom, and supports OIS optical image stabilization, front 1600 Megapixel AI camera.
The configuration of the two mobile phones is similar in terms of cameras, but the Redmi 10X front lens uses 16 million pixels, and the front lens is a waterdrop design, making selfies more natural.
1) Redmi Note 9. Redmi Note 9 has a built-in 5000mAh battery with 18W wired fast charging. For most of the daily applications, there is no big problem with battery life for a whole day, from 0 to full about 1 hour and 24 minutes.
2) Redmi 10X. Redmi 10X has a built-in 4520mAh battery with 22.5W wired fast charging, which can handle most of the daily applications, and there is no big problem with battery life all day.
Redmi 10X is equipped with Dimensity 820 processor, which is the top performance in this price range. Even Redmi Note9Pro is willing to stand in front of it. The current mainstream games can be easily controlled, and there is no need to lower the picture quality and frame rate in exchange for smoothness. However, UFS2.1 is a little behind, but it only affects the game loading progress.
The advantages of Redmi 10X 5G are mainly reflected in the performance level, which is relatively more suitable for users with high-intensity use. The overall product strength of Redmi Note9Pro is quite balanced, especially in terms of imaging system and functional configuration, which can be described as far superior to products of the same level, suitable for users who pay attention to comfort.